Ringing at Old North Saturday and Sunday, 16th and 17th July

Apologies if this makes it through more than once ...

Dear All,

Just to let you know that we will be ringing for practice on Saturday from
11:00 to 1:00. It looks as if turn out may be low, so please let me know
if you were planning on popping along!

Service ringing will be from 12:00 to 1:00 on Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing you there, and seeing as Norwich was such a
success last week - let's do that again :-)

Dan

Daniel O'Donovan
dan odonovan gmail com