RE: Groton time survey?

10 AM is best.
Geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Dickerson [mailto:lauradi rcn com]
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 7:01 AM
To: boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Groton time survey?

    For the Groton meeting on July 30th, I had specified the (more or
less) traditional 10 AM start.  A couple of people said they'd be more
likely to attend if it were in the afternoon instead.
Pros & Cons - morning means getting on the road earlier, especially hard
for people coming a long distance.  It's the end of July, and the
ringing room will be hot & stuffy even with the fans going.  The later
in the day, the hotter.  If we declare an afternoon start, would there
be ON practice first?  What about eating?
Laura