Groton time survey?

For the Groton meeting on July 30th, I had specified the (more or less) traditional 10 AM start. A couple of people said they'd be more likely to attend if it were in the afternoon instead. Pros & Cons - morning means getting on the road earlier, especially hard for people coming a long distance. It's the end of July, and the ringing room will be hot & stuffy even with the fans going. The later in the day, the hotter. If we declare an afternoon start, would there be ON practice first? What about eating?
Laura