4th of July weekend ringing in Boston

Ringers who happen to be in the Boston area on the 3rd and/or 4th of July are desperately needed. The bells at Old North should be ringing at noon on the 3rd (which
is regular service ringing time) and the 4th for Harborfest.
http://www.bostonharborfest.com/sunday.html http://www.bostonharborfest.com/monday.html The bells at the Church of the Advent participate in the Boston Pops' rendition of the 1812 overture (scheduled to begin at 9:30 PM, so we need to
be ready to ring starting at about 9:40 PM).
http://www.july4th.org/2011_Program
It's our custom to have a picnic potluck in the church garden (or parish hall, depending on the weather) beforehand. I know there are ringing gatherings happening in DC & elsewhere that weekend, and additionally, lots of our local ringers will be out of town for other reasons. All that is required is the ability to ring rounds. If you feel you're out of practice, come to ON on Saturday the 2nd at 11 AM for a handling refresher (please let me know in advance if you want to do this). Other inducements? We have been offered seats for the Pops' July 3rd rehearsal concert (which they perform without bells or fireworks), but must RSVP soon. Arthur & I could feed you, so that we don't have to try to ring all the bells ourselves. Possibly some money (like the fees for weddings?) could be scraped up.
Plaintively yours,
Laura Dickerson