Old North ringing on July 4th weekend?

  We are on the Harborfest schedule for Sunday the 3rd and Monday the 4th
(noon both days), but not Saturday the 2nd.  As it is the first weekend of
the month, there should be regular Saturday practice, but there has been a
discouraging lack of Saturday practices lately, so I'm wondering whether
people already know for sure that they'll be away. (Yes, I know it's two
months from now).  How soon do I need to start booking people for that
Sunday and Monday?
Laura Dickerson