post-ringing dinner

Wanna try Tommy Doyle's in Kendall Square (right next to cbc)?
Website says the kitchen closes at 10.  I called and asked how they felt about people turning up at
9:45, and he first said kitchen was open til 11, then offered to leave a note that we'd be coming
and to wait for us.
I seem to recall they're quieter than cbc, but I could be wrong.
There was veggie, could be vegan if needed, stuff on the menu.

(Can't swear I'm coming; depends on the whim of the passenger...)

cheers,
-elaine