Re: NO Advent practice tomorrow 4/20

Hi.

Gundela&I will plan to join you guys.

+ Richard

Quoting Danielle Morse <dmorsebell gmail com>:

It may be cold and rainy Wednesday evening, and some of our group
aren't very timely.   Lets say John Harvards, because its closer to
the T, and if we don't like it we'll go somewhere else and the
latecomers can call me or Emily to find out where we ended up.  7pm,
John Harvards, 33 Dunster St., very close to the main T entrance.
It's in the basement, if I remember right...
See you all tomorrow!
Danielle

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 6:03 PM, Daniel O'Donovan