Re: reminder - Lantern service ringing tomorrow (Sunday)

Hi! To get into the tower, go to the vestibule, and it's the last door on
your left before the two big doors into the church proper. If you ask the
docents, they'll know.

If you have any problems, you can call me (Ricky) at 617 233 9079.

See you there!

Ricky