benefit ringing for Christchurch NZ ringers

  The NAGCR is organizing a day of fund-raising ringing to benefit the
ringers who were affected by New Zealand's earthquake.  The details are
here
http://www.nagcr.org/news.html#ring-around-north-america
  The short version - the idea is to get sponsors (1 cent per change,
whatever) for specially organized ringing that should happen on May 1st
(which is a Sunday).
  The ringers at Trinity Church, NYC are coordinating this, and by this
Sunday (April 3rd) would like a list of bands that are planning to
participate.
   Folks who are interested should let me know, so that I can pass along
the information (I got the form because I'm the local Clapper reporter).
Laura Dickerson