Re: Ringing tonight?

I'll be stopping by Kendall on my way in, just so all know.

-Asher
On 12 Jan 2011, at 4:47 PM, Cally Perry wrote:

Yup, there is practice.  Elaine is on, or almost on, a train.  (
Although, there was some talk on BCR of opting for tea at Richard's.)

 I'll make sure people know you're coming.

Can you do the meeting-at-the-Food-Court thing?

Do you think we should check that Nicole knows it's on?

      Cally