Re: practice tonight?

Is there a determination? Should I go home, or should I stick around?

Ricky

On Jan 12, 2011, at 12:07 PM, Elaine Hansen <EHansen minlib net> wrote:

Can I have a nose count?

How many of you would come if there were practice tonight?
I've got a cat on my lap, so the thought of slogging in is not specially appealing, but if there's 5 of us
(or me and Dennis or Naomi), perhaps I'll take the big purple car in to practice.

(Calling the church now to see if they laugh in my face.)

Yours in wafflement,
-elaine