Re: practice tonight?

Well, I love the snow but don't much like travelling in it - also
another 4 or 5 inches might fall before tonight.  Also, the winds are
going to stay strong for a while this evening.
I'm not very excited about going in for practice, and I'm not sure I
can even open my front door to get out...
Danielle