Deutsche Staatsphilharmonie/Eric Trumpler coming to a concert hall near you soon

[Rob, Rosalie and Tony-or-John, I don't know how to send mail to the
whole band at Charleston, Miami or New York: could you please forward
this as appropriate? Thanks!]

As many of you know ringer Eric Trumpler, son of Don and Elisabeth, is
a professional cellist, with the Deutsche Staatsphilharmonie. The
orchestra is about to embark on its first US tour, and will be
performing at venues in or near Boston, New York, Washington,
Charleston and Miami. I'm hopeful some ringers at those towers, or
perhaps even further afield, may be interested in attending one or
more of their performances.

Further details can be found at

http://www.cami.com/?webid=2008

--
Don Morrison <dfm ringing org>
"I have always thought that a wild animal never looks so