Re: Fun event--sukkot; lots of free food in a hut that my mom and I constructed!

Sorry for the repeat email to some of you, and I'm sorry I didn't get all of you in the beginning. I realized I was missing at least a few of your email address, but this way, I know I've gotten you!

We now have a second day available!

So feel free to come:
Saturday, September 25, 2010 from 11:00AM to 3:00PM
and/or
Sunday, September 26, 2010 from 3:00PM to 6:00PM

You don't have to come for the entire time.  Come for as long as you would like or are able to.

If you could please RSVP with the day(s) you plan on attending, that would be highly appreciated, so we know how much food to provide.  For those of you who have already declined, I will assume you are still a "no" unless I hear otherwise.

Thanks and hope to see you there!
-Genni