nose count, 19 September...

We've been asked to give a 'concert' next Sunday, 19 September for the Beacon
Hill Neighborhood Association Block Party.  I'd like to do this, though I'm not entirely sure what
it entails.  Quarters?  (But that annoyed the organist last time, as I understand.)
Quasi-service ringing touches?

I'll find out more details about what's wanted and allowable, but first I'd like to know what
cast of characters is available that day.

Please tell me if you can ring at Advent on Sunday 19 September (probably from 1:30 to 2:30).
[It might require an early exit from Old North.]

Thanks!