Re: [nag-talk] Don't forget....

Don is, indeed, correct - we would love to see you.

Porter

--- On Fri, 8/13/10, Don Morrison <dfm ringing org> wrote:

From: Don Morrison <dfm ringing org>
Subject: [nag-talk] Don't forget....
Date: Friday, August 13, 2010, 12:54 PM

... the registration deadline for the NAGCR AGM weekend is this coming
Sunday, 15 August.

The AGM is being held in Little Rock the weekend of 1-3 October.

You really don't want to miss this. The Little Rock folks definitely
know how to throw a party. I have a pile of photographs easily proving
this point, though I think they're a little too embarrassing to some
of those that attended to put on the NAGCR web site.

More details can be found at

http://www.nagcr.org/meetings/2010/10/2010-nagcr-agm-little-rock-ar.html

While it's probably too late to get something delivered in the post by
Sunday, I suspect a quick email message to Mary with a promise of speedy
followup may still work--the Little Rock folks are very nice and I'm
sure would really love to have you there.

--
Don Morrison <dfm ringing org>
"His philosophy was a mixture of three famous schools--the Cynics, the

Recent Activity:
.