reminder - extra ringing opportunities on Tuesday the 3rd

Visitors + locals
12:00 - 13:00 Groton
14:30 - 15:30 Boston, Advent
16:15 - 17:15 Boston, Old North
19:00 - 20:30 Hingham

Arthur & I expect to be at Groton and could possibly offer rides. I am not planning to go to Hingham, but it would be a great time to go for people who haven't rung there - it isn't often that all ten bells are rung. I could change my plans and drive if necessary, or someone could borrow my car. Note that the Old North ringing replaces our usual (later in the evening) ringing for North End Night Out. The celebration in the park behind the church will happen as usual, starting at 6 PM, I think.

Laura