Groton Meeting July 10

 Sorry for the multiple recipients thing.
We have the bells at Groton School (Massachusetts) from 10 AM until 1 PM on Saturday 10 July, and we usually follow it either by a picnic on the grounds or an expedition to Johnson's (fried food and ice cream). When there are lots of people at the meeting, I like to make a tentative schedule in advance, so it would be great to know who is coming. On the other hand, we'd also be happy to see someone who wakes up that morning and suddenly decides to attend. Carpools from Boston will be arranged closer to the time. The directions as found on the school's web site are here:
http://www.groton.org/contentPage.aspx?pageId=53400&sectionId=404
Anyone planning to arrive by commuter rail can be met at Ayer station (on the Fitchburg/South Acton line) at about quarter to ten.
http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/rail/lines/?route=FITCHBRG&direction=O&timing=S&RedisplayTime=Redisplay+Time
More ringing available! There is a wedding at Old North that evening for which several ropes are still in need of ringers. There will be service ringing at both Boston towers the next day, and Sunday the 11th is also the start of the experimental Sunday afternoon Old North practices (2 PM). If you're coming from out of town and need some place to stay overnight in order to participate in the whole
weekend of ringing, please let us know.

 Laura Dickerson