No Practice Wed, Easter Ringing Schedule, Dinner Wednesday

Reminder: no Advent practice this Wednesday, March 31, for Holy Week.
Regular practice at Old North on Saturday, 11-1.
Easter Vigil ringing at Advent on Saturday evening, meet at 8:30pm.
We have 6 signed up on the board, but a few more would be welcome.
Regular service ringing at Advent on Sunday morning, 10:15am.  We have
6 signed up on the board, but all are encouraged to come ring!
Peal Attempt at Old North on Sunday at noon, the band know who they are.

Several of us are meeting for dinner on Wednesday evening, you can
come and join us for a meal without all the ringing beforehand!  We're
going to try Punjabi Dhaba in Inman Square, address: 225 Hampshire St
Cambridge, MA.  Genni helpfully says: In case people don't feel like
walking from the T, the 69, 83 and 91 buses go right up to Punjabi
Dhaba.  (The 69 goes between Harvard and Lechmere T stop.  The 83 and
91 each have one end in Central Square at Magazine Street and Green
Street.)  Meet around 7pm.

Danielle