Re: Visiting Boston in March - some may remember me

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Alistair Brugsch
<alistair brugsch googlemail com> wrote:
> back in a time known as the 80's I lived in Boston with my parents, Henry
> and Freda who both rang at Advent and Old North. I was too young to ring
> myself, but was always around, and still have vivid memories of the
> towers
> and ringers..
>
> In the second week of March I'll be in Boston again for the first time in
> almost 10 years, and would love to come along again and say hi,
> particularly
> if anyone who might remember me or my parents are still around.
>
> Thanks and hope to see a few people in March :)

I'm sorry I'll miss seeing you--I now live in Pittsburgh. If you're
ever out this way, please look us up.

I think I can claim to have rung with you, sort of. I rang
handbells with your dad, with you on his shoulders.

--
Don Morrison <dfm ringing org>
"After all these years I have observed that beauty, like happiness,