ringing for the rest of the month

Hi all -

     In spite of rumors to the contrary, there *will* be regular practices at Advent both this Wednesday 12/23, and next week 12/30.  It sounds as though most of the regular band will be around.

     There is of course also service ringing on 12/27 - a lot of the regular band will be out of town for this, so please do come if you are around!

     Finally, we'll be ringing for New Year's Eve on 12/31, meeting at about 11:30pm to ring out the old year and ring in the new (I'll plan to arrive early with keys to let people in out of the cold).

     Happy holidays all, and hope you're enjoying the snow!
           ~ Emily