Smith visitors

Hi all -

     The Smith ringers will be visiting Boston next Saturday, 11/14.  They will join us for regular Old North practice in the morning, and also for a practice at Advent after lunch.  Please do come if you're available, it will be a great help to the Smith ringers if we can put a solid band around them!  Several of them have started working on trebling to plain methods, so a Grandsire / Plain Bob band would be useful.

     We also have several of the regular band signed out for service ringing next Sunday, 11/15, so if you can make it to service ringing that would also be great!

     Thanks,
          ~ Emily