Tea and Chocolate Party

Who:    You, your SO, and anyone else you think likes tea and chocolate.
What:   Tea and Chocolate Party
Where:  Alveslohe, 182 Highland Ave., Apt. #2, Somerville.
When:   Next Sunday, 20 September 2009, 4pm-whenever.
Why:    Tea!  Chocolate!  Do you need more reasons?
How:    Positive RSVPs encouraged.  See below for directions.

FAQs:
1) Can I bring anything?
   Anything you like for a tea party, such as games, baked goods,
interesting
chocolate, or the like.  Do not feel obliged, as we often have plenty of
food.

2) Tea?
   Yes, I plan to have my usual collection of loose and bagged teas, and
will
likely make some iced teas if the weather remains not too chilly.

3) Chocolate?
   Yes, I recently won a contest sponsored by Taza chocolate, so I have
quite a
bit available.  I thought it might be fun to have a little chocolate
tasting,
so if you have interesting chocolates, feel free to share.

4) Scones?
   Yes, I will bake scones, maybe even cocoa chocolate scones.

5) Superbowl?
   No.  Just no.

6) How do I get there?
   A map is available at:
       http://tinyurl.com/3dxslg
   The walk is about 15 minutes from either Porter Square or Davis Square.
 The
88 bus runs about every 30 minutes or more often from Davis Square and
stops
adjacent to our house (at Benton Road).

Yours in sweetness,
+ Richard