Re: practice next week 9/3

Hi again -

   There *will* be a modified practice this week 9/3 - we will have a few learners from Orleans coming up, and so will mostly be working with them and hopefully getting them ringing in rounds.  Depending on how many of the regular band show up we will also have as much regular ringing as is reasonable.

   Thanks,
         ~ Emily