Quarter Sunday for Sen Kennedy

It's been proposed to have a quarter peal attempt at Old North on
Sunday in memory of Senator Kennedy.  I'm suggesting half-muffled
Plain Bob, either Triples or Major depending on the band.  If you
particularly wish to be in the band let me know soon, otherwise I'll
send out an email tomorrow evening - there were enough willing people
at practice.
Because of the quarter attempt, no regular service ringing August 30
at Old North, though Advent service ringing is as usual at 10:15.

Thanks,
Danielle
(Quarter organizer, apparently)