Help moving?

Hello everyone,

How are things going with tower and hand bells? I know I haven't been to
practice in a long time, partly because I've been living far away. Now
there is
good news: I am moving to Arlington, which is much closer to MIT and
Boston.
That means I'll be able to ring again soon!

I am moving tomorrow (Sunday) and I need some help. I'll be renting a
Uhaul and
driving from Saugus to Arlington. I will need help loading the truck and
unloading it. If anyone might be available tomorrow to help with either of
these tasks, please let me know. Thank you so very much!

My number is 781-307-1834.

I hope to see you again soon!

Natalia