This weekend at Old North

Saturday practice as usual tomorrow. There is possibility of no practice on the 25th, but the 18th is normal. Sunday service ringing time will be occupied by a quarter attempt in memory of Bill Jackson. The band has been arranged. Sunday evening for the lantern service we have been asked to ring from 7:30 until 8:00 and from 9:00 until 9:30. The fife and drum band will be *inside* the church from 7 until 7:30. My goodness.
Laura