Saturday February 21st

A number of Boston ringers are planning to go to the Brewster anniversary event taking place in a couple of weeks. We were pondering today whether it would make sense to cancel Old North practice that day and encourage even more people to go to Brewster. I think the carpools are planning to make a (LONG) day trip of it. The ringing starts at 10 AM and continues throughout the day, ending with dinner, and the trip back. (the better to be ready for service ringing the next day ;-) ) Danielle is organizing carpools. Please let me know if you plan to come to Old North practice, or if you could be persuaded to go to Brewster instead.
Laura Dickerson