Thursday plans

Hello all,

Thanks to all of you I've heard from (Katya, Mira, James, Asher, Genni, Emilyx2, Elizabeth, Dianne, and Laura).

I'd like to suggest Martsa, a Tibetan restaurant on Elm st (in Davis square) for dinner, on the grounds that it is relatively inexpensive, vegetarian-friendly and worthy of suggestion by two people. Check it out here:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/martsa-on-elm-somerville

Advise me if you have objections (and hopefully alternative suggestions).

Let's meet for dinner (at Martsa, 233 Elm St. Somerville) at 6:30 or as close to that as you can make.  That will put us at Sacco's Bowl Haven in Davis (http://www.yelp.com/biz/saccos-bowl-haven-somerville ) around 7:30 or 8:00pm if anyone would like to meet us post-dinner.

Questions? Comments? Lost?  Call 269.267.5868.

Looking forward to it,

Maris