Thursday Night Social Plans

Hi all,

As you know, there is no practice at Church of the Advent this Thursday. If anyone would like to get together anyway, here is your chance! I'm suggesting dinner in Davis Square around 6:30pm, followed by (if there is interest and enough people) candlepin bowling! If anyone knows Davis particularly well and has suggestions for a dinner location, please jump in. As is, I suggest one of the following:

Redbones (not so good for vegetarians among us)
Namaskar (but we do always get Indian)
Orleans (I've eaten there, and it's a bit pricey, but good food)
Alfresco (good reviews on Yelp)

Please let me know if you are interested in coming, just to have an idea of whether we are a large group that needs pre-arrangement, or whether I need to convince a non-bell ringer to come so that I'm not eating by myself.

Looking forward to it!

Maris