This weekend at Old North. and planning ahead

We are expecting a few math students from Harvard to come to practice on Saturday. They already know about the math connection to changeringing, and want to experience it in person. There is a quarter peal attempt scheduled for Sunday at service ringing time. If you're in the band, please be there. Otherwise, not so much. Service ringing at the Advent, as usual.

Please let me know if you *do* plan to attend practice on December 27th. I always hate to cancel, but there may be lots of people out of town that weekend.

Laura Dickerson