Smith ringers visiting

Hi all -

     The Smith Ting-Tangs will be visiting us this weekend, as Laura mentioned in her note.  Ringing at Advent is 2-4 pm on Saturday.  Please do come!  The Smithies do not get many chances to ring with experienced ringers, and they will be able to learn a lot if we have enough people to put a good band around them.  I think they'd also enjoy some demonstrations of good ringing.  Of course, please also come to the Old North practice with them at the usual time, and hopefully we'll see quite a few of you at the party at Danielle's in the evening.
     Thanks!
            ~ Emily