Old North reminders including media disturbance

This Saturday (the 22nd) we will have visiting ringers from Smith at both towers - at Old North during regular practice time and then at the Advent from 2-4, I think. We will also have a crew from South Korea public television in the morning. They're planning to arrive at Old North a few minutes before 11. I will try very hard not to lose too much of the practice time to this. There is a peal attempt on Sunday (the 23rd, Christ the King Sunday) so there won't be regular ON service ringing that day. Service ringing as usual at the Advent.

Laura Dickerson

PS who would come to practice at Old North the following Saturday (the 29th)? - it's Thanksgiving weekend.