November birthdays!

Hello all,

Since many of our Boston ringers have birthdays (or half-birthdays) that fall in November, we have a great excuse for a social gathering!  On Saturday the 22nd, some ringers from Smith will be coming in the afternoon, and Danielle has graciously offered to host a party at her apartment following the ringing.

Please let me know if you are able to attend, so I can have an idea of how much food to scrounge up.  I also suggest some sort of potluck, but we can work out the details once we see how many people can come.

Thanks much,

Maris

P.S. Emily, could you pass this along to anyone at Smith who will be coming on the 22nd?