thinking ahead - Old North

An Inauguration Day quarter is vaguely being planned (January 20, 2009). It's a weekday, but maybe people could take a long lunch or something, and I think it will still be IAP then, so classes won't be neglected. The vicar is pleased enough with the idea that he's considering adding a short service for the occasion. We've been requested to ring for a wedding on May 30th. Please note that although the 30th was the date for old-style Memorial Day, it is not under the current Monday holiday scheme part of Memorial Day weekend.

Laura Dickerson