Reminder - raising and lowering focus at Old North practice

We are planning to devote a lot of our practice time to ringing up and down in peal for the next two Saturdays (the 18th and 25th). Please come if you can. I know there are various out of town ringing events (Brewster/Kent, Kalamazoo).

Even if we do a good job, we probably won't get oohs and ahs, but of course we won't be trying to ring the world's largest swinging bell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9urKCqrzUGM

Laura Dickerson