From: Matt Bogen <mbogen gmail com>
Date: Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 8:43 PM
Subject: Brewster/Kent/NYC Area Meeting - Sat, Oct 18

Hello, everyone! I hope you are enjoying the changing leaves and crisp mornings. This is just a reminder that the next area meeting for Melrose and Kent is taking place on Saturday, October 18th, with ringing at Trinity on Sunday, October 19th. As usual, we'll have general ringing at Melrose in the morning from 10am to 12:15pm; a possible QP attempt, or more general ringing, from 12:15pm to 1pm or so; and general ringing from 2pm to 4pm. We'll order pizza for those who wish to share lunch in between ringing sessions, and hopefully we can gather for dinner after ringing at Kent! Service ringing at Trinity is Sunday morning from 10:15 to 1:30.

Please let me know if you plan to attend. We'd love to see you!

- Matt Bogen