Question: discount for enthusiastic parishioners?

It turns out that the couple getting married on October 11th at Old North are parishioners and already like the bells (as opposed to the fairly common ON wedding which is people from elsewhere who like the idea of having bells as part of the package but haven't actually heard change ringing). I think it might be a nice gesture to reduce our fee, giving a parishioner discount. We'll have enough money from the wedding this Sunday (I already have the check) to pay people who ask for it on both days. Is this OK with everybody? Also, useful information for the people who are ringing for this wedding (on the 11th) - they are having a full service including communion, so the ringing will start and end later than usual. There's a possibility that the bride-to-be will come up to watch the ringing on Sunday. Laura Dickerson