Upcoming Advent events

At Advent the next few weeks:
Ringing Saturday 9/20 (tomorrow!) from 2-4 in the afternoon with
visitors from Smith College.  Marj has invited the bellringers over to
her mother's house in Brookline after the ringing for dinner.  I think
it's going to be lasagna (meat and veggie).

Possible quarter next tuesday with some visiting ringers.  Right now I
don't have enough ringers for a quarter, but if you're interested and
haven't told me yet let me know and I'll try to arrange it.

Ringing after the Michaelmas service on Monday, Sept 29.   Meet time
8:15pm.  I'll put a sign up on the board for this, you can also email
me if you can come.

Proposed Guild Meeting October 2nd during practice.  If anyone really
wants to be at the meeting and can't make this day, please let me
know.  I'm still accepting nominations for new members and officers.

Thanks!
Danielle