Help needed for Old North Anniversary Weekend!

Hi Everyone!  I hope you're managing to stay dry with all this rain.
I'm writing to ask for volunteers for various tasks which need to be
taken care of for the Labor Day Old North Anniversary Weekend. We
need:

- Someone to buy and bring cases of bottled water to both Advent and Old
North
- Someone to buy and bring name tags and markers/pens to both Advent
and Old North
- Someone to buy and bring "starvation prevention" (but not messy)
snacks such as pretzels to both Advent and Old North
- Someone to buy and bring paper plates/cups, napkins, plastic
forks/knives/etc for the Sunday potluck

- Someone to be in charge of the "History Table" in the Advent library
- People to help clean up the ringing rooms!  We need someone to
volunteer to be in charge of the cleanup at Advent (I believe Laura
will be spear-heading the effort at Old North).

Please let me know as soon as possible if you think you will be able
to help out with any of these tasks :)

Thanks in advance,
Mira

--