Re: Again with the oiling...

On Aug 6, 2008, at 8:01 AM, Richard Morse wrote:

Hi! Once again, I'm hoping to oil two more bells before practice on
Saturday. If I could get three people to come about 15 minutes early,
that would be great! Please let me know if you can come...

Hi! Sadly, I was involved in a bike accident on Thursday night, and I'm not supposed to do anything strenuous with my arms for about a week and a half. So, although I'll show up around 12:45p to join the trip over to Harvard, I won't be able to do any bell work on Saturday.

Hopefully, things will get better soon, and we'll be back to getting things in order.

Just as a reminder, the East window was left open, and will need to be closed before any ringing occurs on Saturday.

Thanks,
Ricky