Labor Day Weekend Potluck Questionnaire

Hi Everyone,
As part of the festivities for the Labor Day event, there will be a
potluck dinner Sunday night of Labor Day weekend, cooked by us locals!
 Because of concerns of ending up with 10 salads, or all cheese and
crackers, or all cookies (now, really, would that last one be so bad?
:D)  I have been delegated to make sure there is a decent variety of
food being brought (final numbers of attendees are tbd).

So, I ask you, if you are planning on coming to please brainstorm a
few things that you might be willing to cook for the feast and let me
know by August 17th if possible.  I'm hoping that it will just
magically balance and I'll have to do little tweaking, but please try
to think of a couple of different kinds of things in case one type is
immensely popular.

- Mira

--
Mira Claire Whiting