Register for Labor Day

Everybody who expects to ring or to eat during our Labor Day event (25th Anniversary Celebration of the Rehanging of the Old North Bells) should register by going to http://web.mit.edu/bellringers/www/registration.pdf
completing the form on-line, printing it out, and sending it with your check to the address given on the form (or bringing it to one of the towers) by SUNDAY, AUGUST 10th.

Visiting ringers are expected from as far away as the other Cambridge, Vancouver BC, and Atlanta, so to make things go smoothly we need to know for how many we are cooking, buying water/badges/etc., and arranging ringing sessions, so PLEASE REGISTER even though you are a local.

The cost for anyone *not* planning to attend either the Saturday or Sunday dinners, is $5.  The cost for the Sunday dinner is $25 per person.  We are hoping to eek out the money for the Saturday night Hot/Tofu Dog fest somehow, so if you are only coming to that dinner, please consider making another $5 donation even though we aren't officially charging for it.  Many thanks.

If you have any problems, questions, or requests please call me at 781-455-6334.  Hoping to see you here -- Dianne