Quarters Groton weekend (26-27 July)

Since we have some out of town visitors coming for the Groton ringing
weekend, I propose we ring some quarters that weekend as well as the
open ringing at Groton.  Groton ringing is 10-12 on Saturday the 26th,
we could ring quarters Saturday and Sunday afternoon in Boston.  If
there is enough interest for a peal or for more quarters on Friday
afternoon I'll try to arrange that as well, though I learned my lesson
from last year and won't have a
Friday-evening-after-driving-up-from-NYC quarter.
If you are interested in ringing quarters, let me know when you are
available the weekend of July 26-27 (Friday afternoon, Saturday
afternoon, Sunday afternoon).  If you know of someone who might be
interested but isn't on boston-change-ringers or on the To: line, feel
free to forward this email.  And if you aren't interested in ringing a
quarter, still plan on coming to the Groton open ringing!

Thanks,
Danielle