1972 Ringing "in Boston"

The first issue of The Clapper was published 36 years ago in May and its two pages largely concern the potential for ringing in Boston and the actual activities of the Groton ringers.  I would be happy to send a PDF of this issue to any of you who want it.  Just send me a request by email to
dspc comcast net

Tom Miller has recently scanned all 35 years worth of Clappers from that first issue through 2007 and put them on a CD as a way of preserving and making more readily available this record of ringing in North America.  He will soon be making these available for a nominal price to members of the NAGCR.  Some of you may find it very interesting reading.

-- Dianne