inspiration for practice sessions - Non-scary Youtube videos

At Old North lately we've been working on ringing rounds, on ringing up and down in peal, and on trying to place one's bell precisely while hunting. We have a long way to go. I thought that listening to other people might be helpful.

This is on ten, but the general lessons apply. There are lots of nice rounds before they go into changes (Stedman Caters, in this case) and note that the first change is correct (so are the subsequent ones, but my point here is stuff we can aspire to, and being able to go from good rounds to a perfect 214365 (or whatever) is one of my goals for Saturday practice (and for life, really)).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK8uMGT01wA&feature=related
Good rounds on bells closer to our neighborhood (NYC)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w6SQdrFSUg
A really nice rise on eight (the same principles would apply to 3 or 4 up in peal - each bell sounding exactly once, in the right place, before the next "change")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzPqdoLFj8U
I guess it's a coincidence that the same guy (in the same shirt) is ringing the 4 at Trinity and the 6 at Yardley. Different people posted those videos, at different times.

   And now for something completely different:
Somebody in Somerset ringing in the style used in Montegaldella, Italy, with steel toed boots instead of clappers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_NEHiE-C6w&feature=related
the actual Italians are here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQa8MuzkjCY

Laura Dickerson