Mark you calendars! Groton meeting July 26

   Apologies to people who receive this many times.

There will be open ringing at Groton School from 10 AM until noon on Saturday 26 July, followed by a bring-your-own picnic on the grounds (unless I am besieged by requests to do something different about lunch). The two goals of the day are: 1) safety (I will again be signing a waiver on everyone's behalf. Don't get hurt.)

2)  Nice rounds, every time we ring anything.

With the underlying plan of ringing on all ten bells every time, I'm open to specific method requests. In addition to the usual suspects, I think Linda Woodford and Eric Trumpler will be there that day, so those of you making Surprise plans can take that into account.

      Car pool arrangements will happen closer to the time.

Laura Dickerson