Re: Quarter scheduling; 5/18 wedding ringing

Apologies - I meant Saturday, May 17th at 6pm for the wedding ringing.
Thanks,
Mish

Mish Madsen wrote:
If you think you will be available to ring bells for a wedding on Saturday, May 18th at 6pm, please let me know as soon as possible. (This isn't a binding commitment - I just want to get a sense of whether we can collectively agree to be there.)

Also, if you are interested in ringing a quarter on any of the following Saturdays (at 10:30) or Sundays (at noonish), let me know:

Sunday, March 16

Saturday, March 22
Sunday, March 23

Saturday, March 29