Outing to Smith

Hi all!

I'm talking to Smith College about arranging some ringing there, hopefully on Saturday, March 1 or Saturday, May 10.

The prospect of getting some local ringing started is looking promising.  I'll see about stirring up some of the locals who might be interested to come see the ringing while we are there.

Could you drop me a line if you are interested in going to Smith, and let me know if either of these dates does or doesn't work for you?

Thanks,
Greg