Harborfest ringing at Old North - save the dates

The church would like the usual talk at noon on the 4th and the 6th (Sunday). They'd like a quarter peal attempt on the 4th. On Sunday, I think it's up to us whether to try for another quarter or have regular service ringing. For the quarter on the 4th, they'd like it to take up the full hour of the talk. We went back and forth for a while about a quarter plus some open ringing, but I mentioned that at least once before we'd rung a long quarter of 1776 changes. It was Plain Bob major the time I remember. The education director was really taken with the idea of having a significant number of changes, so we should probably go with that if people are interested. Laura Dickerson